ALL YE WHO STAND BEFORE THIS BLOG SHALL BE JUDGED


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Post!!!!

Hello, future followers. This is the first post of my new blog. I sincerely hope you enjoy my blog. It's full of chocolatey goodness and now it's in 20 flavors! .... But in all seriousness, take my blog only as seriously as you think you should. Some come to think of me as a strange individual but I am protest by saying that I am a revolutionary. One day, the world will see me as the go-to guy in the decision of liking something or disliking something or seeing something before it comes out, etc. We will judge things accurately and fairly. We will not be idiots. We will not be slaves to the industry. We will be great and we will be cruel to the world. Today is the start of the Anti-Ignorance Liberation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment